Where are my socks

and watch and keys

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bob is my new god

So last night I played a little game I call a race. even though I won the race, I lost my poor baby, my love, my precious. I immediately sobered up upon seeing her on the ground, in pieces. I though my life was over, there was no reason to live. I gathered her bits and pieces up and tried to put it all together, but alas, she was not to be.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

Today gave me a new reason to live. Bob, my new personal hero, fixed my precious. I did not ask how, he must commune with the devil to have the power over technology that he has. I am forever in his debt. I'm considering naming my first born after him, in the hope that he might have the same magic with technology as Bob.

Tonight, I will go home and listen to her serenade me to sleep with some hootie and his blowfish. Not a day will go by where I don't think how much Bob made life worth living again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I schuck corn better than you

6:41 PM  
Blogger Margosha said...

I have not absolutely understood what happened. But I can tell, that Bob is a very interesting person. He has helped you. So he is very kind. He seems very devoted.
p.s. By the way about Bob. Do You know Mika? He is the young singer. He is very similar on our Bob. Very much.
01-mika-grace_kelly
05-mika-relax_take_it_easy

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home